Tuesday, September 18, 2012

*SIGH* Weigh-In

+2 lbs

I'm not going to say anything else about it because the very next morning I showed a loss.

Go figure.

I'm still on the wagon.  Still working out VERY WELL.  Still eating pretty good.  And I added another tool into the mix.

I don't know why I did it.  I didn't even really think about it but I hopped online last Friday (14th) and I joined Weight Watchers.  I think I wanted to mix things up a bit and for some reason it seemed like the right thing to do.

I've been counting calories FOREVER and it started to feel stale.  I didn't want to stop controlling my intake so it hit me - maybe counting points would freshen things up?

So far so good.  My weigh-ins are still on Fridays so nothing changes really.  It's just yet another way for me to track everything I'm eating.  Also, in a weird way, it's nice to not be obsessing over calories.  I have my daily points target and honest to God I have no idea how they come up with it.  I have no idea how many calories I'm eating (well, to a certain extent.  If I took the time to think it over I could figure it out in a second.) and it's kind of liberating.  And in 3 days I'll see the fruits of my precious labor.

I did not sleep at all last night so I'm going to cut this short because I can't concentrate.  There are so many things I want to post about (my measurements, weight watchers, my elbow which is still not perfect, and other things) but I can't think straight.

B:  Breakfast Rosti, Egg, Coffee + Cream + Sugar
S:  Santa Fe Salad + Dressing + Bell Pepper Tomato Soup + Apple + Cheese
D:  Something with tomatoes because I have some perfectly ripe tomatoes that are begging to be used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.