Wednesday, May 15, 2013

30 Day Shred: Level 3

I'm at level 3 y'all!

And all I can say is ...

THANK GOD.

I was NOT a fan of Level 2.  It wasn't horrible or anything, it was just plain HARD!  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE what it did to my body I just didn't love having to do it :)

About Level 3:

I burned 260 calories.

Again, it's the 3-2-1 system (3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs) and I have become a huge fan of this format.  I find that I can push myself harder when I know that any second I get to move on to something else.  I'm only on Day 1 of this level but it already feels easier than Level 2.  Then again, when I wrote my last update about Level 2 I had no idea that that workout would get harder as time went on.  I'd like to think it became harder because I pushed myself each time I did the workout.  In all honesty, I did do that.  I always start a level following the beginner moves most of the time, but I like to end doing as many of the advanced moves as I can.  And push myself I did.  My hips and butt are still sore from doing my last workout from level 2 because of those stupid planks.

Measurements:

Level 1 Day 1:

Chest:  40"
Ribs:    33"
Waist:  33.5"
Hips:    42"
Belly Button:  34.5"
Upper Thigh:  24"
Leg @ Knee:  18"
Left Arm:  12.25"

Level 3 Day 1:

Chest:  40"
Ribs:    32"
Waist:  32.5"
Hips:   41"
Belly Button:  33.5"
Upper Thigh:  22.5"
Leg @ Knee:  17"
Left Arm:  12"

Total Lost:  -6.75"

Today's Menu:
B:  larabar
L:  zucchini boat + bacon wrapped jalapeno pepper + spring potato salad
D:  sushi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.