Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 36

I am SO SO SO late with this post.

+0.4 pounds

I got caught up in my long memorial weekend.

Oh boy did I get caught up in it.  But that's for another post.

Weekly Roundup:

1.  I earned around 13 AP.  I did five 30 Day Shred Workouts.  I'm almost done!! 2 more workouts to go!!

2.  I ate 209 points.

3.  I drank plenty of water.

4.  I am actually not very pleased with how I ate.  Last week I didn't feel like cooking AT ALL and so I made a couple of simple things.  And to be honest, those simple things were not very FILLING things.  So looking back at my log I can see where I was eating more "filler" food than I should have.  I had my sushi but that wasn't the problem.  I see Kettle potato chips in there too much.  Peanut Butter also rears its ugly head.   I also had bought some Gluten Free White Bread and I ate that too much.  Not that there's anything wrong with sandwiches but when I eat bread, it just induces cravings and makes me get snacky.  I didn't eat any items I'm not supposed to (gluten, dairy, soy).  I don't know.  I just wasn't overly happy with my week.  BUT, I'm glad I recognized what happens when I skimp on the cooking.  I just need to remember that for the future ..

Like maybe what happened over Memorial Weekend.

UGH ;)

Today's Menu:

B:  Homemade Larabar
L:  Chicken Noodle Soup
D:  Portobello Mushroom pizza


2 comments:

  1. It's good that you realized your mistakes. Now you can make sure that in the weeks to come you can make sure you make better choices over holidays. trust me I have that issue also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know I'm not the only one! I'll definitely have my plan ready for when the 4th of July hits. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.