Saturday, May 4, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 33

Weigh In:  -2.8 lbs

I felt this one coming.  Around Tuesday or Wednesday I swear I felt as if a layer of fat had been shed from my body overnight.

No lie.  It was kind of weird but awesome.

I don't think the loss was a result of any particular one thing that I did this past week but rather just a result of weeks of trying.

Oh and try I did!

How it happened:

1.  I earned 12-14 AP.  I did five 30 Day Shred workouts.  I usually do 6 workouts per week but I took an extra day off due to not feeling well. (AP points are an estimate based on 1AP = 100 calories burned)

2.  I ate 220 points.  After 30 some weeks of being on this program, I think that when I eat around 220-225 points and NOT eat any of my AP then I get the best results.  So I'm going to shoot for that again. (NO AP points counted in that total)

3.  Water.  Water is, like, my BFF now.  Where I go, it goes.

4.  What I ate?  Let's see.  I had:  breakfast potatoes and bacon; french spring soup; pulled pork and coleslaw; BLT sandwich (I tried another gluten free bread:  Udi's White Sandwich Bread.  It's got a good flavor but has that slight crumbly texture that most GF items have.  I only used it once but if I ever needed bread I'd probably get this one again); and of course sushi.  I've also added Larabars to the mix.  Right now I have the Blueberry Muffin flavor and the ingredients are: dates, cashews, blueberries, blueberry juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate and vanilla.  And that's it!  Amazing right?  After I get through the very few I have left, I'm going to try making my own.  I keep one of these in my purse for emergencies.  Pretty good and you can't beat that ingredient list.  Oh yeah, we also had our weekend treat of Kettle potato chips. 

I had the least variety in my menu this past week because I was so busy I never made my other meal (in case you're wondering it was a sweet potato hash with vegetables).  I've been house and dog sitting for my friends and it's been busy.

Today's Menu:

We're going to try to make Big Macs!  After my dietary changes we only really eat at two places.  Sushi and Hugo's.  Since I always am concerned about eating something I'm not supposed to, we generally just make everything ourselves.  While this is definitely the healthiest way for me to eat, it's not always the most fun.  I've said it before, but I REALLY miss eating out.  We've only eaten out maybe five times in over 4 months.  So crazy.  Anyway, we're going to try to make Big Macs.

This one is for me because I LOVE Big Macs.

If I'm successful, I'll be sure to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.