Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day Before Weigh In

As of right now, I'm -46 points for the week.  It was pretty much a combination of Tuesday and Wednesday and a hormonal need to eat if you know what I mean.

Tuesday night the cravings hit me like a mack truck and I had McDonald's for dinner and that is what sent me into negative territory.  And then Wednesday night I felt as if I would die if I didn't eat something.   Seriously, not a hunger pang in sight but the need was there.  When I normally get PMS I don't always feel this way, but when I do it's pretty bad.  And thus I went further into the negative.

I stepped on the scale this morning and it was up over 3.5 pounds from last week.  Who knows how much of that is real.  Honestly, I didn't care, I even had the thought "Might as well make it a trifecta because all of my points reset Friday".   I was prepared to eat my way through the day.  I felt gross.  Actually, I STILL feel gross but going all out eating anything I want is not going to fix that feeling.  And as difficult as it is, I decided to stay the course for the day.  Eat my daily points, eat as well as humanly possible, exercise and drink my water.  It's not going to magically fix anything but at least I've reeled it in.

For the moment.


Here's hoping that once I make it home to dinner this resolution will stick. 

I'll be honest, I'm human therefore anything can happen.

And I've been craving Thai food mighty fierce like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.