Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My MRI

I just wanted to let you all know that I had my MRI yesterday.  I'm sure it will come as no surprise to any normal person that it was not horrifying in any way.  In fact, once I was in the room it took about 20-25 minutes.  It was a little uncomfortable only in that since they were looking at my neck, they didn't want me to swallow too much or breathe too deeply if I could help it, so naturally that is all I thought about.

But that was the worst of it and that's not bad at all.


I also got to go home and not return to work which is always a huge plus.


My orthopedist is supposed to get the report in 2 days or so and then I have to schedule a follow up to find out the results.

Such a process.

Hopefully by this time next week I'll either:  A) Be all clear to workout and/or B) At least know what's going on so I can start to get better.

Today's Menu:

B:  coffee + almond milk
L:  i have no idea
D: mushroom stroganoff

I woke up with enough time to take the quickest shower on earth, throw on clothes, and run out the door.


I'm a mess today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.