Friday, February 8, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 21

All is right with the world again.

Weigh In:  -1.8 lbs

Yes, I'm very excited about it.

I had a better week food wise.  I found one new dish that I'm definitely going to be keeping in the rotation.

Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff.

Kudos to the lady who made this recipe cause I'm lovin' it.  

The only change I made was swapping out the 2 portabello mushroom caps for some beef and instead of almond milk I used coconut milk.  The beef made mine not so vegan but I followed everything else to a "T".  You know, give or take a few teaspoons here and there because sometimes I don't measure stuff exactly.  Unless I'm baking.  Because you have to.

Anyway, it's creamy, tasty, and very comforting.  I served mine over brown rice spiral pasta and it was fantastic.

I'm waiting for the BF to try it.  I secretly hope he doesn't like it so I can eat his portion.

And in case you're wondering, that recipe made about 7 (ish - you could probably get 8) servings of the sauce and it came in at 5 points JUST FOR THE SAUCE.  Add pasta points as you see fit.  It's a little "pricey" for a meal as with 2 oz of dry pasta it's around 10 points but very, very filling.  At least for me it was.

Weekly STATS:

1.  ZERO AP points.  I have my follow up with the orthopedist scheduled for Monday.  I'm trying to remain calm and not think about it too much, but it's not working so far.  In any case, I'm going to make him tell me exactly what I can and can't do as far as working out.  Then whatever he tells me I CAN do, I'm going to try really hard to do that. 

2.  I ate 243 points for the week.  Over by 5.  Not bad.

3.  Water.  I didn't drink that much which is probably why I am  dehydrated.

4.  What did I eat?  Kept to the whole foods and kept to my food rules.  I ate dairy for the first time in several weeks but other than that, everything else was the same.  This week I get eggs.  I'm quite excited.  I do love eggs.

Today's Menu:
B:  Mocha Frappe:  coconut milk + pea rice protein + coffee + ice
L:  Sort of Vegan Beef Stroganoff + brown rice pasta
D:  roasted pork + sauteed onion, garlic, zucchini + daiya cheddar + rice torilla = a pretty good quesadilla




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.