Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 23

I'm a day late.

sorry guys.

Also, this is going to be pretty short so again, I apologize.  I was fortunate enough to contract some sort of stomach bug.  Yeah me!! And I still don't feel well but I wanted to get this post out there so you all can celebrate my ...

0 pounds lost this week.

I was trying to make it dramatic.  Did it work?

I'm totally cool with maintaining because I don't feel good.

Weekly Round Up of Information:

1.  I ate 243 points.  You'd think I would have eaten less because of not feeling well.  I think when I was able to eat I ate calorie dense food. 

2.  I earned 2 AP points.  Yes, I did start working out.  I was so proud of myself and I was very excited to tell you guys.  I got sick though.  So I did not make my goal for the week.  However, I am providing a moment of inspiration for all of us.

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."  ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

Ergo, I will try again this week for I have not yet failed.

Hazzah!

3.  What did I eat?  Well, I had fast food for the first time since 2012.  I had some french fries from Carl's Jr (that's the same as Hardee's for you guys on the east coast).  Maybe that's why I got sick.  I'm kidding.  I had them last Saturday night.  They were ok.  Other than that, I ate the normal mish mosh food of the whole variety.  It was ok.  I'm only saying the food was ok because I have been permanently nauseous since Sunday night.

4.  Water.  I drank it when I could and I will aim to drink more this week.


Hopefully this week will be much more productive.  I am still having a weird time with food.  Every time I eat it's a crap shoot if I get super sick or not.  Hopefully it was some weird bug and it has passed or will pass soon.  

Have a great week everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.