Friday, March 22, 2013

Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 27

If I make my "unofficial" weigh-in last week my OFFICIAL weigh-in then according to those numbers, I lost 0.2 pounds this week.

Hoo-rah.

Hoo-rah.

When I got on the scale this morning, I felt like it was going to be a big number.  That's because I've been feeling slimmer lately.  A girlfriend of mine saw me last week and said I looked slimmer so maybe that has something to do with it.

Or maybe my Slim in 6 workouts are working.

 Whatever it is, I'm super happy.  In fact, check out my progress.  Below is a list of my weigh-ins since the first Friday in January.

-1.6
-2.8
-1.2
-0.4
+0.4
-1.8
-0.4
0.0
-0.6
+1.0
-1.0
-0.2

Not too shabby huh?  I'm pretty proud of myself. 

Here's what I did:

1.  I earned 18 AP.  I've continued with my Slim in 6 program.  I did all 6 workouts for the week.  Woo-hoo!  I have 2 days left of week #2 then  I will take measurements and write an update on Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'll save all the juicy details for the update ;)

2.  I ate 238 points.  As mentioned last week, I did not log any of the aforementioned 18 AP so I did not dip into any of those.  I think I will continue to not log my AP because when I see them sitting all pretty at the top of my tracker it makes me get all weird.  I don't really know why.  I guess it just makes me feel a little more paranoid about overeating.  Weird right? 

3.  I did a lot better with water this past week.  I made sure to drink it every day in the appropriate amounts.  I guess you could say I'm kind of a hero.

4.  What did I eat?  Well, I had a fantastic week if I do say so myself.  I had lots of vegetables and lean meat with a dash of brown rice thrown in for good measure.  That includes:  pot roast, tomato soup, chicken salad, veggie burgers, and some turkey lettuce wraps.  I kept my sugar intake to almost zero and the only item I ate that was unprepared by me was some salmon sushi.  Good times. 

So last night after work I spent most of my time cleaning out my closets.  I had recently ordered some new clothes and realized it was time to sort through everything, donate what I could and get rid of the rest.  It took awhile but I'm glad I did it.  I also found a ton of clothes I forgot I had including some jeans.  I tried on a few pair.  Some of it was good, some of it was bad.  Whatever the result, I'm glad I found all the pants because I think that will be another great indicator of my progress.  So, I have one pair of jeans (tags still on) that I bought a couple of years ago that happened to be just a tad too small at the time.  I never was able to fit into them, hence the tags still being on, and now they are about 2 sizes too small.  So I will be using this particular pair and an in-between pair to try on every few weeks (or maybe once a month) to gauge my progress.

I'll be honest, it's a little hard to put on clothing that USED to fit.  But one day they WILL fit.

And on that day, I will do a jig.

Today's Menu:

B:  turkey lettuce wrap + daiya + coffee
L:  veggie burger lettuce wrap
D:  brown rice pasta + tomato sauce



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.