Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Weigh In and Measurements: Day 18 p90x

I went home from work yesterday fully committed to not working out.  I'm sure you can tell from my post yesterday that I'm having a rough go at the moment.  I sat down, ate dinner and then prepared myself for a good run of The Big Bang Theory on TBS and NOT working out.  Then out of nowhere I thought, "if I'm going to be sitting watching tv I might as well workout".

And so I did.

And it was amazing!!!

I did shoulders and arms.  By the end of the workout I was so glad that I did it.  I then took measurements and I got an even better boost.

Day 18 results:

Waist  -3.75 inches
Chest  no change    
Left Arm  -0.5 inches
Neck -0.5 inches
Rib  -0.5 inches
Belly Button  no change
Left Upper Leg  -1 inches
Left Leg @ knee  +0.5 inches
Hip -0.5 inches

Total lost:  -6.25 inches

Not too shabby!

As for the number on the scale:

You know how I trend my weight loss numbers?  For whatever reason, I did bad math.  Like, really bad math.  The fact of the matter is that I have been losing a small amount of week since the beginning of p90x.

Overall:  -1.6 pounds total and in the last week -0.4

So I'm completely happy with all of that.  The inches are what I feel the most.  I can tell my pants fit differently.  This is also a nice recharge since Monday will be the first day of week #4.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.