Friday, October 1, 2010

Exercise: Day 7

Day 7

Hit up the gym after work even though I am going on less than four hours of sleep. I think that's quite the accomplishment. I also was actually quite motivated by finishing up my first week of 250 minutes which is awesome.

I did the same workout as Wednesday - 20 minutes on the elliptical doing intervals, 18 minutes on the recumbent bike on level 7 and then 5 minutes of stretching.

43 minutes!

That means I hit my first week time goal with 8 minutes to spare :) It wasn't too bad either. Just took some planning and follow through. Tomorrow starts week 2 as well as Side Challenge #1 - eating within my calorie range.

Challenge Goal total:

258 / 25o minutes week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.