Thursday, March 8, 2012

Celebration Smorgasboard and Body Fat

I got home from work yesterday to find some good news.  I got a call back for my second interview!

And the icing on the cake is that it's going to be next week which helps greatly as I have the week off.  There's nothing worse than trying to find time in your work day to go out on interviews.

So, we ordered from my favorite Italian restaurant (of course) in celebration!  I had a little of my favorites and then I had some more :)  It was both amazing and crazy filling.  I even woke up this morning and was full.  Come to think of it, it's 11 am and I'm still full.  In any case, I'm very excited and hope next week goes well!

A couple of months ago I bought a hand-held body fat monitor.  Ok, I'll be honest, a couple of months ago I bought a hand-held body fat monitor and then I placed it out of my sight and totally forgot I had it.  I've been reading online the best way to use it and so last night I took my first, real reading.  The results were not so good.  I'm not going to take this reading as set in stone as I want to take a few more because they're varying wildly but my first reading was 36.6%.  I will take a few more using the guidelines I found and hopefully they will all be somewhat similar and then I will tell you my official reading. I'll be taking weekly readings with my weigh-ins now so I can hopefully see progress with both.

And as you can see from the chart below, I definitely need to get that number down into the average category



And for fun reference - here are some ranges for different athletes.  I wouldn't mind looking like a swimmer or tennis player.  I guess I have my work cut out for me.




Today's Menu:

B:  none (rough, rough morning)
L:  Italian Salad, Romaine, String Cheese, Turkey
D:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.