Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Plans

My week of weight loss was set to begin yesterday but I guess my body had other plans.  I woke up on Saturday not feeling well and by lunch time I had what was clearly the flu.  I have been bed ridden for four days and it's not been fun at all.  And on my vacation no less!  And to make matters worse, the interview that I was set up for never happened.  I don't know what happened but out of nowhere it disappeared.

Truly it has been a horrific week.  I hate that I'm sick but honestly, if I were well I think I would be incredibly distraught and stricken over this job thing.  But I can't concentrate on anything other than trying to get well because I haven't been this sick in so long.  So in a weird way I'm thankful for that distraction.  Also, I can't imagine what kind of impression I would have made in the shape I'm in.

Anyway, just wanted to jump on here and let you know that my week is NOT going as I have planned.  Never in a million years did I imagine this week would turn out this way.  Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow feeling somewhat better.

Until then, I'm going back to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.