Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scale Fluctuations

I'm pretty sure there's nothing worse than scale fluctuations.  I'm aware of how fickle the body is and how it can vary by huge amounts from one day to the next, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

I actually haven't encountered that today I'm just making an observation.  I have been going thru my progress over the last 3 months and have noticed how sometimes the scale just doesn't match to what I'm doing and how that is completely frustrating.  I know you're not supposed to look at the scale but come on.  Also, I just think I'm in a bad mood today ;)

I made the spaghetti pizza last night and I have to admit it was one of the tastiest things I've had in a long time, and I enjoyed every last bite!  The portion I made is way too big so I'll probably be pushing it off on my boyfriend but still, I'm glad I made it.  Truly a nice treat.

Today is already shaping up to be a less than stellar day.  Yesterday it was 80 and sunny and beautiful.  Today it's barely 50, overcast, and hideous.  Amazing how the weather can affect your entire day.   I overslept because it was too cold to get out of bed so I didn't have time to make my breakfast so I went to Starbucks and may I say - their spinach and feta breakfast wrap is quite tasty.  Also, it's only 280 calories.  Not bad at all.

Anyway - today's plan:

Is to hope the rain holds off so I can go on a lunch walk - if it doesn't, I'll be visiting my gym for the first time in who knows how long.

To eat what I have planned (which happens to include another night with my spaghetti pizza so I'm looking forward to that).

To do strength training when I get home from work (maybe, I don't know, I'm hoping ? )

B:  Starbucks latte, spinach feta wrap
L:  tuna salad, Italian salad, romaine
D:  Spaghetti Pizza



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
30 Days to ... by JH is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.